1. Even though I have a set of expensive All-Clad stainless cookware, the pan I use all the time is a cheap T-Fal non-stick frying pan.
2. I've never had a flu shot or taken my kids to get one.
3. I know my kids don't always pick up the dog's poop when they walk her, but I turn a blind eye so she gets some exercise.
4. I don't even try to balance my checkbook.
5. I want to love the ultra hip show "Mad Men," but it puts me to sleep.
6. The only food I don't eat is veal, because years ago I saw a program on how miserably the little calves are kept. I'm happy to eat any other animal, however.
7. I buy a Streetwise paper from the homeless guy every time I go to the grocery store, but I resent him for it.
8. I do a bad job on my husband's laundry on purpose so he'll keep doing it himself.
9. I have a crush on Kid Rock, even though I think he's skanky. It's my Detroit roots.
See Bravo - I am very naughty. Don't you want to put me on your show? Or are the real confessions of this real housewife too tame for TV?