Monday, February 14, 2011

Oprah Mistakenly claims March is De-Clutter Your Life Month

O Magazine's March issue -
a bit behind Forty Fabulous


I just received my copy of the March O Magazine in the mail and was shocked to see the lead story - De-Clutter Your Life! - Say Goodbye to the Stuff that's Weighing you Down. I'm glad Oprah considers this subject as important as I do,  but I feel like we should have coordinated better. Girlfriend, February is "Time to Clear Out Month" here at Forty Fabulous.

Sheesh, could it be any clearer that I should become the next Oprah? (Or at least write for the magazine.)

Hey O, if you need an idea for a future issue, I'll be devoting Forty Fabulous to Intuition and Introspection in March. But for now, I'm going back to cleaning out my junk drawer.



No comments: